Senior Embedded Test Engineer (Limburg based)
Freelance – Limburg – onsite empl.
For one of our customers in the Limburg area we are currently looking for a Freelance test engineer for a 6 months- 1 Year period. You will integrate in a strong embedded software and hardware team and will be in charge of testing approach, test methodology, test results, etc.
Knowledge and experience
If you are an experienced test engineers with deep expertise then you are the freelancer we are looking for …
For this assignment we are looking for following tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement customer specific BLE communication interface within Pytest Framework
- Create test specifications based on requirements
- Develop test scripts within automated test environment
- Automatic test document generation based on existing framework
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch as the job is in the Flemish speaking area of Belgium.
- At least 3 Year experience
- Experience in Medical and Automotive domain is a plus
- Very experienced with Python, experience with PyTest is a plus
- Wireless communication protocols such a BLE,WIFI,….
- Manual testing skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills in English
- Affinity with SW testing
Other important elements next to pure testing procedures expertise is a true passion for Open-Source Software, willingness to learn, be open and flexible, be a team player and be service minded to our customers.
What we offer you
Depending on the level of seniority, the knowledge and experience required, includes:
- Learning: you will work on state-of-the-art testing procedures in a high-tech environment (leading company brand in its sector)
- Fun: interesting project, focus on embedded software environment, real team-spirit, growing young company, …
- Benefits package: interesting day fee, close to home for any living in the Limburg area, we interact in a transparant way with our freelance community, etc.