Jr. Sales role
(Dutch & French speaking)
Permanent – Leuven – in office / hybrid working
Are you interested in building relationships both with customers and with our software professionals? Eager to do matchmaking between software development roles in companies and our skilled IT-profiles? To enhance your selling and negotiation skills?
This is the Jr. Sales Professional we would like to integrate in our Mind-team an open source embedded consultancy based in Leuven!
We ‘re looking for a Dutch & French speaking Jr sales to join one of the most experienced Embedded Linux teams in Belgium. We serve startups as well as leading global accounts such as Barco, Deutsche Telekom, Soft@Home, Televic, Kyrio and many more (check on www.mind.be )
- We want to onboard a junior sales professional with ideally expertise in interim staffing and professional staffing in ICT. You are driven by prospecting, by bringing new customers onboard and are ready to deepen our existing customer relationships as a trusted advisor
- You will integrate in a growing international team of 45 software consultants and are eager to find interesting projects for them.
- This role involves also working closely with the CEO to build a strong commercial approach for our staffing/temp workforce business in the embedded field.
- Focus in smart home, telecom, aerospace and other high-tech domains, both locally and internationally.
- Sales and Business Development:
- Your primary focus will be identifying, approaching and bringing in local and international clients in the open source embedded industry
- Nourishing strong relationships with existing clients to maximize client satisfaction and identify new opportunities
- Market research and analysis to identify industry trends, the competitive landscape, and potential areas for business growth.
- Recruitment and talent management:
- Participating in the hiring process together with our internal recruiter and senior consultants: defining recruitment strategies and interviewing candidates in order to see how they possibly match our clients’ projects and the Mind team
- Coaching our consultants (both employees and freelancers) to prepare them for customer interviews and follow through the clients hiring process
- Placing consultants into clients’ projects based on their expertise and skills
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with our consultants, helping to maintain a collaborative and friendly work environment
- Project quality delivery and follow-up:
- Monitor progress throughout the projects’ lifecycle ensuring a timely and qualitative delivery
- Identify areas for improvement in project management processes
- Timesheet follow-up together with the HR officer.
-> Your skills and competences:
- 2 years of sales experience (prospecting, customer acquisition, etc.) in the ICT/software business (ideally in outsourcing, consulting or interim staffing business)
- Result-driven and passionate about building customer contacts as we are on a fast-growth trajectory. You will be the key contact for R&D directors, startup CEOs, managers and senior engineers!
- Strong ‘customer messaging’ and communication skills, not afraid of difficult negotiations, and structured with eye for detail.
- Excellent command of English, Dutch and French
- Strong interest in the open source and embedded world, sharing the open source community mindset
- You are a people’s person, able to develop good connections with the team and provide them with guidance and support when needed