Office Admin Coordinator
Permanent Job – Leuven – in office
You will integrate in an international, scale-up type of environment (50+ employees – based in Leuven). The good news is that we exist for 20+ years and are on a profitable growth track for the coming years.
Essensium nv is consisting of 2 autonomous divisions and the objective is to initiate, build and drive HR-processes for both divisions!
This role involves working closely together with the CEO to build a solid administration at all levels: recruitment, payroll, compensation & benefits, HR admin procedures, etc.
This is an ‘in office’ job in our Leuven-based offices (next to IMEC building).
Knowledge and experience
- Invoicing: support our MIND business managers with invoicing their customer projects (‘time & material based’ consulting typically)
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information and have efficient payroll processes
- Resolving payroll discrepancies and maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures (especially key for our ‘timesheet based’ MIND-division)
- Provide management reporting on regular basis
- Work in close cooperation with Liantis, our payroll partner
- Contact person for any HR related matter: manage the jobs-mailbox, contact with universities for job fairs & internships, management questions as well as employee relation topics.
- General systems admin
- Interface with DKV (hospitalization plan topics)
- Manage pension plan enrolments’ and onboarding of new employees
- Introduce company car policy and interface with the car leasing companies
- General admin related to the foreign subsidiaries (UK, US, France)
“skills & competences” required:
- Good & efficient organizer
- Versatile & no nonsense approach
- Passion & drive to work in a fast growing dynamic company with a company culture based on mutual respect
- Ability to work both independently ; with Discretion, integrity and professional attitude
- Excellent written and oral communications skills (NL native language + good English)
What we offer you
Depending on the level of seniority, the knowledge and experience required, includes:
- Learning: you will work in a high-tech environment in an international context. Your key interfaces will be management level and our expert engineers…
- Fun: interesting projects due to our high growth trajectory, lots of internal contacts and internal communication initiatives, real team-spirit, teambuilding activities, etc.
- Benefits package: good salary package, laptop, extra legal pension, extra legal holidays, etc…